- Who is it for?
- Comparison Table
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Folding Treadmill
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill
- Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill
- Weslo Cadence G40 Treadmill
- Weslo CardioStride 3.0 Treadmill
- Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill
Have you been searching for the ideal solution to help you get a good body workout all in the comforts of your home? Well, a brilliant suggestion for you that it would be a suitable time to recommend the Best Treadmill workouts for archiving a healthy life goal. In fact, most treadmill comes with a bunch of amazing features such as an LCD, fun apps, unique incline angles and preset workouts to guide you through your fitness activities.
Who is it for?
If you are a person with a busy schedule and you have limited time for going the gym, this is the best solution. With the treadmill, your home work out equipment can help you to form a nice body. A rich and multi-function makes it easy to track your progress, making it very sturdy, and can be folded manually. Now you can enjoy the indoor workout session inside your house but be having an actual feeling of running on a real track.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Folding Treadmill
|Quality:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Value of money:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Ease of use:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.3 / 5)|
The pervasiveness of Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is an amazing way to get moving in the comfort of home exercise. The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill comes with a multifunction program that focused on weight loss and intensity training. A small amount of investment but it brings back to you a lot of benefits. The essential benefit is helping you to gain a workout goal in a short period of time without putting much effort.
- Height: 55.5”
- Width: 29”
- Length: 64.5”
- Weight: 117 lbs
- Running Surface: 16”x50”
- Maximum Weight: 250 lbs
- Price: Low price is the most attractive feature of the Weslo G 5.9. It is also an important factor when you decide to buy a treadmill. Although, this product comes with a low price you could gain premium features.
- Preset Workouts: Six built-in workout programs in the console. It is a flexible machine that can adapt to many workout patterns and users. Whatever, your training profile is, the machine can serve you well.
- Space-Saver: It is portable and easy to fold for saving space in your home.
- Very Small Track: The workout area on the Weslo G 5.9 is 16″ wide and 50″ long, which is very small.
- Noise: The treadmill belt is thin and has a small roller. Also, the treadmill’s frame is not heavy because it has plastic parts and it isn’t sealed at the joints. That feature indicates why the machine is a noisy treadmill.
- Manual Incline: The incline on the G 5.9 is adjusted manually by user hand’s operation.
- No Extras: In contradiction with other treadmills, this unit doesn’t have other accessories such as water bottle holders, an accessory tray or music speakers.
- Warranty: The warranty for the G 5.9 treadmill is very short, and the motor is under warranty in a single year.
Compared with other treadmills for beginners, the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is constructed of a cheap material and has a short lifetime warranty. Its track size does not make us satisfied, even for a thin and short user. The cheap quality and compact frame might be appealing. It can annoy a serious trainer in some ways, but if you are a beginner then this treadmill could do its job.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill
|Quality:||(4.8 / 5)|
|Value of money:||(4.7 / 5)|
|Ease of use:||(4.9 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.8 / 5)|
These products are produced by Icon Health and Fitness. They are the largest retail fitness company. Icon Heath is a qualified company that indicate a high quality of traning equipment so that you have no worry in using and oparating this machine. This is the entry level brand and indicate for a cheap machines of cheap price therefore it is a suitale choice for an amatuer.
If you are on the bidget then this machine is perfecly suitable for you, you also a good service so you should remmeber it in mind when you decide to purchase their machines.
|Number of Programs||6|
|Heart Rate Sensor and Type||Easy Pulse Heart Rate Monitor|
|Speed Range||0 – 10|
|Incline/Decline Range||2 Position (manual)|
|Weight Capacity||275 Lbs|
|Belt Size||16 x 50|
|Footprint||64.5 x 29 x 55.5|
|Weight of Unit||N/A|
|Warranty||1-Year Motor Warranty and 90-Day Parts & Labor Warranty|
- iFit® Bluetooth Smart™ Enabled : With an iFit membership, enjoy automatic stats tracking and fitness library. However, the membership cost you under 100$ per year. So, you should make your own consideration before applying for this.
- Space Saver Design: The Weslo Cadence G 5.9i folds up in one easy step. You can easily accomplise that task when you need to enlarge you living space. The folding and expanding process can be easily achieve by hand without require help from special equpments.
- Comfort Cell Cushioning: With the unique design, you can maximize the stride impact absorption.
- Best Seller Ranking.
- May need 2 people to put it together. So it may a drawback for women users
- No light LED screen. It is hard to see the information in the dim environment.
- Annual $99 to use the Ifit app.
- Manual incline. You have to stop the machine to change the training mode.
- Belt is a little narrower. So it is not suitable for big trainees.
- May need to be able to lift 45 lbs. So if you have a high weight it might not a suitable device for you. You should think about other alternatives rather than stick with this machine.
This Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill is very good value for the money. It is light and easy to fold up. It would be great for an apartment or small house since it can save a lot of space.
Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill
|Quality:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Value of money:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Ease of use:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.5 / 5)|
In order to assist body builder to burn calories more quickly, the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 has a track ramp. The ramp can be manually adjusted to a 15% tilt. This can leverage the burning process of calorie compared with others walking flat machines. The overview of the device is shown in the figure below. You also have a LED display with a handle from the both sides. However, it does not offer an automatic lift function.
|Running Area:||16″ x 51″|
|Top Speed:||10 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||250 LBS|
|Dimensions:||64.5″ L x 55.5″ W x 29″ H|
- Compact Design: The Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill is a lightweight, compact machine weighing well under 200 pounds. Therefore it is extremely portable.
- Easy Assembly: Although you can pay for assembly service, but you can easily set up by yourself without spend much efford.
- Preset Workouts: Six workout programs are included to help beginners make the most of workout time.
- Very Small Track: The exercise area is 16″ wide and 50″ long.
- Noisy: Weslo Cadence is noisy in operation due to it small size and thin belt.
- Manual Incline: The incline has two manual settings.
- No Extras: Weslo Cadence treadmills lack of additional convenient feature such as cup holder, mp3 holder of music player.
- Not Portable: Although this treadmill is foldable but it is no easy to do so.
- Warranty: The machine comes with 1 year motor and 90 days parts warranty.
This machine is suitable for the beginner. It is not well designed for running, and it is not promised to endure heavy workouts session. Although the Cadence R 5.2 has low up-front cost, it is money consuming when performing maintenance requirements. We recommend checking out Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill for a better alternative.
Weslo Cadence G40 Treadmill
|Quality:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Value of money:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Ease of use:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.0 / 5)|
Weslo treadmills are business brand from Icon Health and Fitness and one of their new realesed products. The Cadence G-40 offers a 2.25 Impulse motor, 16″ x 50″ running surface, 250 lbs. max user weight frame, and EasyPulse heart rate monitoring. This treadmill is easy to fold and set up and helps to reduce space.
Four build in programs allows the trainee to quickly choose a suitable training pattern to burn fat, lose weight and stay motivated. The number of training program might lower than other machine but they’ll get the job done well.
The Weslo Cadence G-40 offers a heart pulse measurement in the handle so that you will know your health status during the training session.
The Cadence G-40 is not compatible with iFit Live or other advanced workout programs, which is a normal phenomenon when considering its price.
It does, however, feature the resourceful RaceTrack display which visually displays your workout progress in the form of a 1/4 mile track with motivational messages.
|Model||Weslo Cadence G-40|
|Speed||0.1 – 10 mph|
|Deck||16″ x 50″|
|Belt||Comfort Cell™ Cushioning|
|Max. Weight||250 lbs|
|Heart Rate||Easy Pulse™ Heart Rate|
|Dimensions||65.5″ x 28.4″ x 53.2″|
|Display||Blue Tinted LCD|
- EasyPulse heart rate monitor.
- Compact trainer folds.
- Build-in RaceTrack display.
- Monitor treadmill/exercise data.
- Instance velocity controls for speed/incline adjustment
- Comfort Cell Cushioning and beats walking.
- Not for heavy build users
- Poor warranty coverage (1 year max)
- Manual incline
It you are on a really tight budget the Weslo Cadence G-40 is a means to a better lifestyle. The Cadence G-40 will meet your basic exercise needs and little else.
Weslo CardioStride 3.0 Treadmill
|Quality:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Value of money:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Ease of use:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.0 / 5)|
The Weslo CardioStride 3.0 Treadmill is a wise choice for a tight budget user with the price is under 300$.
- Folding Design: Equip with a folding frame equipped with the patented SpaceSaver Design.
- Compact Design: Weighs 60 pounds, so this model is lightweight and compact.
- Console Area: No “console area.”
- Warranty: Only 90 days of services warrantee.
- Running Area: Smallest running areas we have ever seen.
- Shock-Absorption System: No shock-absorption system.
The Weslo CardioStride 3.0 is not for everyone. It’s a cheap treadmill with no frills and it’s a manually driven machine with nothing more than a walking belt and small screen.
Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill
|Quality:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Value of money:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Ease of use:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.1 / 5)|
The Weslo Cadence C44 treadmill is probably the only treadmill in the market today that offers an adjustable incline feature for less than $500.
For those who do not intend to run on this machine, this might be a decent choice for a starter treadmill, especially with its incline feature. However, if you plan on running, I don’t think this machine will suffice.
- Motor: 2.25 THP Impulse Drive Motor
- Running Deck: 47”L x 16”W
- Speed: 0 to 10 mph
- Incline: 3, 6, 9% incline
- Foldable: Yes
- Heart Rate: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year motor
- EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor
- Digital Speed control
- Large LCD display
- Adjustable Incline
- Comfort Cell™ cushioning
- The Weslo Cadence C44 comes with a 2.25 THP Impulse Drive motor. This motor is good enough for those who love to walk.
- This running surface also comes with Comfort Cell™ cushioning which lessens the impact on your joints.
- It also comes with a 1 year motor warranty but does not offer any parts or service warranty.
- The main weakness with this machine is that it comes with cheap parts and poor quality. But that is to be expected with all entry-level treadmills.
I would recommend the Weslo Cadence C44 treadmill as a starter treadmill but only to those who plan to walk on it. Although this machine might look attractive for those on a limited budget. Low budget investment and advantage in assembling make this device can certainly act as a great starter machine for any beginner who wants to invest in a user-friendly treadmill before graduating to a more advanced model.