What Is Lazy Keto?
The currently prevailing definition of lazy keto is to eat no more than 25 grams of carbohydrates per day while not worrying about the number of other nutrients ingested.
In theory, this sounds pretty great for people who are less concerned with what they eat every day. However, in reality, this type of diet does not lead to ketosis at all.
To remind you of ketosis, it’s the process that happens when your body burns the fat you store and the exogenous fat you use every day to fuel your body instead of using stored energy is glycogen. In other words, if you don’t care what you eat, then ketosis won’t work due to the lack of extra fat. This means you won’t be able to lose weight on a keto diet.
Besides, if you do not pay attention to the diet and eat too much protein, for example, this will be harmful because the protein will convert into glucose in the body, which will be used as energy to feed the body. All your attempts to diet this way will fail.
Thus, if macronutrients are not balanced and time intake is not controlled, perhaps your ketogenic diet is not being followed properly.
What Includes In Lazy Keto Meals?
For followers of the lazy keto diet, low-carb foods are always preferred. They don’t want to pay attention to other macronutrients like cholesterol and protein.
Here Is Lazy Keto Food List That Is Commonly Found In The Fridge For Those Are Following
- Red and white meat: canned beef, pork skin, bacon, chicken drumsticks.
- Protein-rich fish and seafood: salmon, basa fish, tuna, king crab, and lobster
- Eggs: Goose eggs, chicken eggs, and duck eggs
- Dairy and fat products: Butter, cream cheese, natural cream, goat milk
- Low-carb vegetables: green vegetables, broccoli, potatoes, tomatoes
- Cooking oils: virgin oil, avocado oil, industrial cooking oil.
- Some fruits: Apples, strawberries, bananas …
As such, lazy keto dieters often choose low-carb foods, such as meat, fish, eggs, milk, high-fat dairy products, and low-carb vegetables. They don’t care about anything other than carbs.
Foods that do not appear in a lazy keto meal
With that said, lazy keto meals have almost no carbs.
Here Is A List Of Foods To Avoid During A Lazy Keto Meal
- Grains: bread, pasta, non-glutinous rice, oat noodles, black bread
- Starchy vegetables: sweet potato, raspberry, potato vegetable
- Food with sugar: industrial pastries, soft drinks, other industrial fruit juices
How To Get A Lazy Keto Meal Plan?
If you are busy with your work and study plans and don’t have time to make a daily diet then don’t give up, you can consult our recommendation. Although it’s not healthy in the long term, this lazy keto diet plan is still very suitable for those who are busy but still want to lose weight effectively in a short time. With this lazy keto plan, you’ll simply need to choose from our recommended list without even having to worry about the starch content.
How to use this meal plan:
You just have to choose foods from the list available for each breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks every day without having to worry about the calorie content of which is over the limit or not. Simply because we have already counted enough carbs for you, don’t worry about counting calories; Just keep your total daily carbs under 20 grams per day. That will help you maintain ketosis, even if you don’t pay attention to any other macronutrients.
All of these recipes are suitable for the keto diet, but if any of them don’t trust you enough, ask a question, we’re happy to answer it in the comments below.
Keto Breakfast Category
- Broccoli and fried eggs (1g carbs)
- Fried egg with bow tie and enoki mushroom (2g carbs)
- Spanish scrambled egg cake (2g carbs)
- Egg stuffed with butter (3g carbs)
- Spinach and grilled eggs (4g carbs)
- Mushroom stuffed with eggs (6g carbs)
- 3-portion protein sponge cake (9g carbs)
Keto Lunch Category
- Stewed chicken salad with raspberries (5g carbs)
- Italian salad with green vegetables (6g carbs)
- Connie salad and tomato (10g carbs)
- Fried shrimp salad and white radish and onion (10g carbs)
- Crispy kale and reishi mushroom combined with tomato sauce (10g carbs)
- Mexican chicken salad and bitter cabbage (10g carbs)
- Smoked basa fish and grilled squid (8g carbs)
Keto Dinner Category
- Smoked pork tenderloin and garlic flavored (0g carbs)
- Broccoli stew with low carbs content (5g carbs)
- Dinner with fried chicken and broccoli (5g carbs)
- Italian Grilled Chicken (5g carbs)
- Steamed king crab (6g carbs)
- 3 slices of bacon and turkey (8g carbs)
- Grilled lotus seeds with whole grains and fried chicken with red beans (10g carbs)
- Fatty bell peppers (4g carbs)
- Cauliflower (6g carbs)
- Stewed mushroom (7g carbs)
- Boiled red beans (8g carbs)
- Cheese (9g carbs)
- Radish fries (9g carbs)
From all the above lazy keto guides, you can completely design and build your own 7 days lazy Keto meal plan.
The Disadvantage Of Lazy Keto and Dirty Keto
- Dieters get Keto flu when first trying this method, including symptoms of fatigue, depression, and dizziness.
- You are more likely not to achieve ketosis.
- Eating too much protein on a failed keto diet and you can’t lose weight.
- An imbalance in your diet can be harmful in the long term.
- There isn’t much research on its long-term harms.
Lazy Keto vs Strict Keto Diet
Lazy keto: Only restrict the amount of carbs only, the amount of calories is not paid attention or attention. Lean carbs are limited to around 20-25 grams per day
Strict keto is the traditional keto diet, where you not only have to follow the standards of the number of carbs eaten but also control the number of calories absorbed from fats and proteins.
About Lazy Keto App
For more convenience for monitoring and to ensure the quality of the lazy keto diet. A group of app publishers has created a lazy keto app. This is a completely free and convenient application to use. To download the app, go here https://lazyketo.app/
Some Of The Features Of This App
- Integrating many delicious recipes that are cost-effective, easy to make, and with instructions attached. If you are too busy with your work then this app is perfect for you.
- You receive a meal-every-meal recommendation to recommend foods for that meal with directions
- Regularly have useful tips as well as tips to eat effectively
- Fully update information and knowledge for lazy keto dieters
In general, lazy keto also has its potential benefits. It can help dieters lose weight, at least in the short term, without having to consider too many factors other than carbs like the traditional keto diet. In the long run, however, this keto diet will no longer work. So you need to consider its benefits and risks to make a right and reasonable decision.